Paying your bill online is simple and secure.
We use PayPal for online payments, but you don’t have to create a PayPal account, just follow the steps below!
- Step 1: Know the amount you need to pay.
- Step 2: Click the button below.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you wish to pay under “Price per item” and then hit the “Checkout with PayPal” button.
- Step 4: If you don’t have a PayPal account, just click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom of the page
- Step 5: Enter card info and process payment.
You will be emailed a receipt for your payment!
Call 563-355-7508 for assistance.
Our Financing Options
At Advantage Tree Service we understand the challenges associated with hiring a reputable tree service. We know our services are often times slightly higher in price, but we strongly believe that there is a very high risk and an associated hard cost with selecting companies that are not certified, licensed and/or properly insured.
Q: What forms of payment will Advantage accept?
6. Trade of Service (if approved)
Q: How can I make my project more affordable?
1. PREPAY- When requested Advantage will allow a customer to prepay for their services. Prepaying for services will result in a 5% discount. The preferred method of prepayments will be cash or check. (an additional charge may be added if using credit cards to prepay)
2. SCHEDULE WITH A NEIGHBOR- There is a large amount of cost associated with “showing up” on a job site! If you can talk with your neighbors and schedule the work at the same time we can split this cost up allowing all parties to save!
3. SLOW TIME SCHEDULING- There are a couple of times throughout the season that we are less busy! It is hard to predict these times, but usually they are around the time school is starting and late January or early February. Each year we have a number of these scheduling spots that are available. If you are willing to allow us to perform the work during these times we will discount your work 10%. (Prepayments will still be allowed as well!)
Q: How does our in-house financing work?
1. NO CREDIT CHECKS
2. 40% Down Upon Execution of Contract (any form of payment)
3. 3-5 monthly installments depending on project size
4. NO INTEREST
5. Payments start 1 month after completion date.
6. LATE CHARGES if payments are lateClick Here To Contact Us