- Categories: Areas
Professional Emergency Tree Service in Davenport
Looking for a reliable tree service company for your home? Advantage Tree Service has been serving homeowners in the area for over 20 years!
While the trees in your yard are beloved for their providing of shade and addition of landscaping beauty, they can be a cause for concern at times. Outside factors and natural causes can largely impact the health and safety of a tree, requiring swift and professional action to ensure everyone’s safety, protection of your home and property, and attempted preservation of the tree. Enlisting the help of an experienced tree service company at the first sign of an emergency is crucial. We’ll explain what to watch for below.
Prevention of Tree Emergencies
Remaining vigilant with your tree care and being familiar with signs of problems can help to prevent harmful or dangerous emergencies. Here are some potential signs of risk to watch out for:
- Storm Damage
- Growth on or Near Power Lines
- Cracking in Bark
- Damaged Tree Limbs
- Growth on or Near Your Home’s Roof
- Dead or Dying Appearing Trees
When these signs are noticed, calling in for professional tree and arbor services can prevent a barrage of serious issues. Most importantly, by scheduling emergency tree services for your home, you can avoid any significant damage to your property and also reduce the likelihood of injury for you and your family.
What Are Routine Tree Services?
One of the best ways to avoid major emergencies is with routine tree service. A professional tree technician will be able to quickly assess the situation and what’s needed to correct it. This can include tree services such as:
- Removal of the Tree
- Cable Bracing Installation to Provide Stability
- Removal of Other Plants or Nearby Structures Impeding Growth
The professionals at Advantage Tree Service will walk you through the entire process and assessment, working to develop a plan that is both right for the tree, your property, and for your pocket.
How Pruning and Trimming Can Help
Regular pruning and trimming of your trees can prevent a lot of emergency situations. Here’s how:
- Insects and infection growth and spread can be prevented.
- Destabilizing overgrowth can be reduced.
- Correction of incorrect growth can be applied, which assists the remaining vegetation on your property by preventing lack of sunlight or suffocation.
- Potential hazards can be identified, assessed, and corrected during trimming and pruning.
- Trees that are threatening your home or structure can be removed or relocated.
- The correction and promotion of the tree’s branches can be assisted through pruning and trimming.
- Removal of dead and dying branches promotes the safety and health of your tree.
- The aesthetics of your yard will be improved and maintained.
- Maintenance and improved property value can be helped through professional maintenance.
How Is Stump Removal Done?
If a tree has recently fallen on your property or been removed, you might be left with a stump. While some stumps are small and not much of a bother, larger stumps can become an eyesore and can also compromise your landscaping and underground plumbing lines. The best way to solve this is with stump grinding. A stump grinder is considered heavy machinery and should be operated by an expert. It uses heavy-duty cutting disks that not only cut away and “grind” the wood of the stump, but also it attacks the root growth you can’t see.
When done properly, it will remove the entire stump and root growth, preventing the tree from growing back, and leaving you with a clean landscape. Best of all, when you hire an experienced company, you can rest assured that any underground plumbing, power lines, or gas lines will all be monitored to avoid any further damage to your home.
Should You Consider Tree Removal?
Tree trimming and pruning can go a long way to keep your trees healthy and happy. However, at some point, every tree will reach the end of its lifespan. Some warning signs to look out for can include:
- A damaged tree trunk
- A hollowed-out trunk
- Your tree is leaning (especially after a storm)
- The tree is in a bad location – near power lines or over your roof
- Branches are falling or breaking towards the top of the crown
- There’s damage or growth at the roots
At Advantage Tree Service, we are your Davenport tree removal company. Not only will we give you an accurate diagnosis as to whether or not your tree needs removal, but if it does, you can count on us to remove it properly and clear out any debris left behind.
Your Tree Health Experts
As a homeowner, it’s imperative that you partner with a professional tree service to keep your yard and trees looking great and growing properly. Our expert technicians and arborists can quickly assess what your trees need to maintain their proper growth and health and work with you to devise a plan that’s helpful and affordable.
As your local tree health experts, we understand how to care for your trees in the short term and long term. While we always offer tree trimming as a way to keep the tree safe and ensure a full crown, we also offer tree assessments too. This helps our arborists determine whether fertilizing is needed or if your trees are missing any essential nutrients. Healthy trees start with professional care.
For over 17 years, homeowners in Davenport and surrounding areas have trusted our expertise in tree care. Whatever the project, service, or emergency is, give us a call and we can help. Call to schedule your appointment today!
Need help restoring some of your overgrown trees? Call Advantage Tree Service at (563) 355-7508 and work with our expert Davenport arborists. With top-rated solutions, we can keep your trees healthy and happy.