- Categories: Areas
Professional Emergency Tree Service in Davenport
While the trees in your yard are beloved for their providing of shade and addition of landscaping beauty, they can be a cause for concern at times. Outside factors and natural causes can largely impact the health and safety of a tree, requiring swift and professional action to ensure everyone’s safety, protection of your home and property, and attempted preservation of the tree. Enlisting the help of an experienced tree service company at the first sign of an emergency is crucial. We’ll explain what to watch for below.
Prevention of Tree Emergencies
Remaining vigilant with your tree care and being familiar with signs of problems can help to prevent harmful or dangerous emergencies. Here are some potential signs of risk to watch out for:
- Storm Damage
- Growth on or Near Power Lines
- Cracking in Bark
- Damaged Tree Limbs
- Growth on or Near Your Home’s Roof
- Dead or Dying Appearing Trees
When these signs are noticed, calling in for professional tree and arbor services can prevent a barrage of serious issues. A professional tree technician will be able to quickly assess the situation and what’s needed to correct it. This can include:
- Removal of the Tree
- Cable Bracing Installation to Provide Stability
- Removal of Other Plants or Nearby Structures Impeding Growth
The professionals at Advantage Tree Service will walk you through the entire process and assessment, working to develop a plan that is both right for the tree, your property, and for your pocket.
How Pruning and Trimming Can Help
Regular pruning and trimming of your trees can prevent a lot of emergency situations. Here’s how:
- Insects and infection growth and spread can be prevented.
- Destabilizing overgrowth can be reduced.
- Correction of incorrect growth can be applied, which assists the remaining vegetation on your property by preventing lack of sunlight or suffocation.
- Potential hazards can be identified, assessed, and corrected during trimming and pruning.
- Trees that are threatening your home or structure can be removed or relocated.
- The correction and promotion of the tree’s branches can be assisted through pruning and trimming.
- Removal of dead and dying branches promotes the safety and health of your tree.
- The aesthetics of your yard will be improved and maintained.
- Maintenance and improved property value can be helped through professional maintenance.
Why You Should Partner With Advantage Tree Service
As a homeowner, it’s imperative that you partner with a professional tree service to keep your yard and trees looking great and growing properly. Our expert technicians and arborists can quickly assess what your trees need to maintain their proper growth and health and work with you to devise a plan that’s helpful and affordable.
For over 17 years, homeowners in Davenport and surrounding areas have trusted our expertise in tree care. Whatever the project, service, or emergency is, give us a call and we can help. Call to schedule your appointment today!
Need help restoring some of your overgrown trees? Call Advantage Tree Service at (563) 355-7508 and work with our expert Davenport arborists. With top-rated solutions, we can keep your trees healthy and happy.