- Categories: Areas
Expert Tree Service in Des Moines
Your trees are a reflection of the overall health of your yard – when they aren’t in good shape, it can affect other vegetation in your yard and diminish your home’s curb appeal. In order to keep your trees looking great, promote healthy growth, and prevent any dangerous situations, professional trimming should be done regularly. By enlisting the help of a tree service company, such as Advantage Tree Service, your yard will maintain healthy growth for years to come. Take a look at some of the tips and advantages below.rvices.
How to Tell Your Trees Need to Be Trimmed
When you pay attention to the health of your trees, it can save you a lot of hassle. Trees will indicate when their due for a trim or prune – as a homeowner it’s vital that you know what to look for and when to call for professional service. Here are some common signs your trees need to be trimmed.
- After a strong storm or high winds, branches can be knocked loose or the strength of your tree can be compromised due to damage. If anything seems amiss after bad weather, it’s always best to call in for a professional to assess and trim if needed.
- An abundance of broken branches can mean the tree is experiencing a pest infestation or disease. Trimming and removing dead or broken branches can help the tree regain its health and continue growing properly.
- Any time a tree is growing too close or on top of power lines, it’s a dangerous situation. Be sure to call in a professional to trim the tree back as soon as possible.
- Crossing tree branches are a big indicator that a tree is too dense and requires pruning or trimming.
- A tree growing out of control is not good for the tree’s structure and impacts the healthy growth of other vegetation. It should always be trimmed back.
- Cracks in your tree’s bark can indicate a problem or disease. By pruning the tree, it can help to fix the branches with problems and give the tree a chance at recovering.
- While trees growing in odd and twisted shapes can be interesting, it’s not good for the tree. You should have them professionally trimmed to promote healthy and correct growth so that the structure and safety of the tree aren’t compromised.
How a Professional Arborist Can Help
Arborists have the important job of caring for the health and safety of individual trees. When you enlist the help of a professional arborist, you’re hiring experience and knowledge that you don’t get from other lawn care professionals. Some of the essential services an arborist can provide your trees are:
- Emergency tree services to help in the situation of a damaged or unsafe tree.
- Recommendations of trees that will grow well on your property.
- Pruning and trimming to keep your trees in good health.
- Removal of trees that are unhealthy, damaged, or in the way of other projects on your property.
- Planting of new trees.
Why Hire Advantage Tree Service?
For over 17 years, Advantage Tree Service has been the trusted and go-to professional tree service company for homeowners in Des Moines. Our professional technicians and arborists ensure your trees remain healthy, looking great, and don’t compromise the safety of your property. Whatever your tree needs are, we’re the right ones to call for the best job at a fair price. Call to schedule your appointment for tree care today!
At Advantage Tree Service, we’re dedicated to providing home and business owners in Des Moines with the very best tree service. From tree trimming to emergency removals, call us at (563) 355-7508 and get the help you need today!